MARCH 13, 2018 YPDG minutes
1. Meeting called to order at 7:30 pm by Armando Dos Santos
2. Motion to read minutes – Ted Girrard moved, second Barry Baker
3. Motion to defer financial report – Barry Baker moved, Ron second
4. Beer and Burger fund raiser at Wheatchief on April 28th at 8 pm. Hawaiian night with silent auction. $20.00 tickets, pub gives YPDG $12.00
5. One Act Festival June 7,8,9 and possibly Wednesday the 6th as well. Duncan group has committed to enter. April 21st deadline for entries. Armando has contacted Theatre Connection.
6. Approved – $92.00 for season brochure cards.
7. Arts on the Ave. in Ladysmith is August 26th. Ted Girrard moved to participate in the event, seconded by Barry Baker.
8. Christmas Radio Plays will be December 6,7,8
9. “The Green Room” by Brian March will be staged October 5,6,12,13,19,20. Armando Dos Santos and Eleanor Thompson to produce. All other crew to be determined. Needed: Stage Mgr., ASM, set design and build, sound design and op, light design and op, Front of House coordinator, and need person to handle phone reservations.
10.Kate Girrard is organizing May 5 table at an expo for local non profits. The event is at Cedar Hall from 10am-1pm.
11.Next meeting is April 10th at 7 pm. The club voted to move future meetings to 7 pm.
12. Motion to adjourn. Moved by Ted Girrard, seconded by Eleanor Thompson